Thursday, November 19, 2015

2.5 The Beginning Of Something Beautiful

Sometimes Kaylin would neglect her daughter so i would take care of her instead, feed and change her. I liked taking care of her as i loved and adored her very much. She was a little bundle of joy and I had a special place in my heart just for her.
"I want one," I said to Robi one night we were cuddling on the sofa.
"You do?"
"Yes. Can we please make one?" Ever since Kala had been born, i had grown desperate for a child of my own. And considering how old Robi was compared to me, i didn't want to wait too long. I wanted my children to know their Dad before he died.
He looked sweetly into my eyes. "I had actually prepared this for a different occasion, but i guess this will be fine. Come with me honey." He took my hand and steered me over onto the floor next to the chair.
"What's going on Robi?" I asked confused.
He looked at me tenderly and then lowered himself onto one knee. "Phoebe Bloom, you mean the world to me. I will love  you until the day i die. I will love to have lots of children with you. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"
I can't say i wasn't surprised. And actually quite flattered by his words.
"How can i not say yes when you say it like that," I said holding out my hand. He placed the ring on my hand, got up and kissed me gently on my lips. I grabbed hold of him and kissed him hard.
He carried me to our bed and we made love all night long. It was our first time together and it was magical. Afterwards we lay in each others arms, cuddling until we fell asleep.

The following Sunday was our wedding day. We started the day out with pancakes for the whole family.
Afterwards we all got dressed in our fancy clothes and headed to the park where the wedding were to take place later that day.

We exchanged rings under a beautiful white wedding arch. All of our friends and family were there to celebrate with us.


Afterwards we cut the cake that the caterer had made. It was white, of course, with little wedding sculptures on top. It tasted better than anything i had ever had before. This was definitely worth getting married for, i thought while i munched my cake cake slice.
We had brought a small stereo so we could dance together. It was a magical day and night. We danced under the stars while everybody was looking. It was like taken out of a fairy tale.
When we finally got home that night, the two of us changed the party to a private thing in our bedroom where we had sex all night long. It was wonderful. Even better than the first time we had done it.

It didn't take me long to fall pregnant. The doctor said it happened on our wedding night so that made it even more special to me. 
I told Robi it over breakfast the morning i found out.
"You're never going to believe this!" I said to him. He had just finished eating breakfast and i sat down next to him.
"What?" he said looking curiously at me.
"I'm pregnant!" I squealed.
"You're what?!" 
I was surprised at his outburst and first i was a little scared that he wouldn't like it. But then he said: "Honey that's amazing! I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a Daddy. A Daddy!" His eyes lit up with warmth and love. 
"I love you sweetheart." He said finally a little more calm.
"I love you too Robi." I said and kissed him. We were going to hear little baby feet soon and i couldn't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment