Friday, November 27, 2015

3.9 I'm Pregnant!

"Do you feel that?" I asked William as he touched my belly to feel the baby kick. I was eight and a half months pregnant by now and very big.
"Yes! Wow that's amazing!"
"I can't wait to meet you," he spoke to the baby.
Then he turned to me. "What do you think it will be?"
"I have no idea," I chuckled. "But i will love it no matter what."
"Me too," he said and kissed me.
"So what are your plans for today?" He asked me while holding my hands in his.
"I'm gonna head to the park to fish. I really want to try out my new fishing pole i bought last week." I said. I was enjoying fishing more than i thought i would.
"That sounds like a great idea, honey."

Soon after i went to the park. It was a nice warm morning in Oasis Springs, quiet enough for the fish to jump around in the water, undisturbed.
I loved being outdoors in the morning. There were something peaceful about the nature at this time of the day, since most people were still at home.
Ouch! I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, and suddenly i was all wet between my legs. I looked down to see a pool of water at my feet. Oh no! Not now!
I panicked and called William at work.
"William it's happening now! Hurry!"
"Okay i'll meet you at the hospital!"
I called for a cab to drive me to the hospital.

I met William at the hospital as i was checking in at the reception.
"Please take a seat. We have special chairs for women in labor." The receptionist said, pointing towards a bunch of chairs with cloths on them.
I sat down to wait.

"Kylie Bloom?" A nurse called  into the waiting room.
"Yes, that's me!" I was relieved it had been so quick.
I was shown to a private room where i had to wait until i was dilated ten centimeters. So far it was four.
I waited and waited for hours, which soon turned into days. When i had been there for three days, and i was checked every two hours, i was finally ready. I was moved to another room to give birth.

"Push! Push! Push!" The nurse kept saying. I found it extremely annoying.
"What the hell do you think i'm doing?!" I screamed at her.
She must be used to pregnant women because she didn't show any emotion due to my outburst.
I pushed and i pushed and soon enough i had a bouncing baby boy.
On William's wish we named him Logan. It had been the name of his childhood friend whom had died in a freak accident with a bear in Granite Falls. So he thought this was a great way to memorialize him.


Logan was a very happy baby. Sure he cried when he needed to be changed and when he was hungry, but most of the time he would laugh and smile.

I soon returned to my garden. William had done a wonderful job, but he just wasn't as good as me at weeding the plants. My trained eye saw weed everywhere that he had missed.


I had gotten pretty good at painting since i had had so much time during my pregnancy. I had made a name for myself throughout the community as a pretty decent painter, and therefor now sold my paintings for a higher price than before.

As we wanted more children, we started fertility treatment once more. It took us two years to get pregnant again. I told William as soon as i found out.
He was absolutely thrilled at having another little child to coo over.

I was happy to see that William were still receptive to my flirting, as i tried to seduce him in my fourth month of pregnancy.


In my eighth month i were still gardening. It was amazing how much i could do this time around.


After nine months i gave birth to a beautiful little princess we named Hailey. I had always adored that name and i wanted my daughter to have it.





No comments:

Post a Comment