Sunday, November 22, 2015

3.0 An update

Being a teenager was no piece of cake, i found out. My schizophrenia became worse which meant i heard voices more clearly and more often. I tried not to act on it, but it was difficult because they were so loud. Sometimes they would scream for me to do horrible things. I didn't want these. I hated this decease! Why was it that I was to have this? Why me?
My medicine dosage was increased by the doctor and it dimmed the voices and their strength, so i was feeling a little better. The doctor had said that at some point in my life, the voices might disappear but that it didn't mean the diagnosis was no longer valid. I hoped that day would come soon. I hated my life as it was.


I was starting to really enjoy working out with Kala. We would often do it together in the weekends when i wasn't at school.
Kala was becoming a real body builder, building muscles everywhere. She did work out everyday. I didn't think it was healthy and i certainly didn't think it was pretty to be that pumped, but she insisted that this was what she wanted to do, so who was i to judge.
Soon after she had graduated High School she had revealed that she was gay and that she had a girlfriend. None of us was particular shocked since we had pretty much expected it. Her girlfriend had immediately moved in with us and we welcomed her to our family with open arms. Elaina was simply wonderful, except for the fact that she smoked like a chimney. Thankfully she only did it outside of the house.
They soon married privately in our home. We had a priest come and do the ceremony.
Elaina and Kala adopted a little baby boy they named Peter. He was simply adorable! We all adored him but it was Elaina that took care of her most of the time.
Before they had adopted Peter, we had build two new bedrooms on the left side of the house, teared down one bathroom and build a new one. I thought it looked pretty good, especially from the outside. Now we even have a terrace with a grill and garden table.
Peter's room was in the back of the house. I had decorated it myself to help out Elaina and Kala, and i think it turned out pretty good.


I wanted to change the landscaping of our house, but i needed money so i had taken a part-time job as a Retail Employee. It didn't pay much but it was better than spending all of our money in one go. I wanted to earn my own money and not just spend the ones my parents had earned over the years. We had also just expanded the house so there weren't much left.

My dream was to have the perfect garden, but i also wanted to become a scientist. I couldn't see how i would have time for children when i had so much to do. I spend a lot of time taking care of my grandmothers old plants and it soothed my nerves. It was so relaxing just watering and weeding the plants carefully and gently. It gave me a sense of purpose in life. I knew what i wanted to do with my life, and i was definitely going to get there!
I also enjoyed playing around on my violin. My Mom had bought me one for my birthday as well as redecorated my entire bedroom. I found i really liked the color green.

Skylar still spend a lot of time at the computer and it didn't seem to ever end. She would soon grow into an adult and then she didn't have school to get in her way. If there were anything she liked more than gaming on her computer it was programming on it. She wanted to have a career as a Guru Tech and i was sure she would be really good at it too. She was very skilled after all.

Mom had made countless masterpieces on her easel and they were really great too! I loved them.
She said that she found inspiration by being with her family. I was very happy to hear that because family meant a great deal to me.
Mom would soon be an elder and then she wanted to retire from work. She wanted to spend her elderly years painting and selling them at the gallery as a famous artist and playing the violin for tips at the park. 
I thought that was a great idea. It would give her time to relax and to be one with herself and not stress about work.
I really admired my Mom. She had been through so much but she had made it out on the other side. I wanted to be just like her: strong, confident and happy with who i am. I was too self-conscious and nervous about who i was, i wasn't happy with who i was because of my illness and i definitely wasn't strong. I was afraid of showing the world who i really was - an insane, nature loving, violin playing nerd. I often watched what i said as my mind gave me a variety of thoughts i couldn't escape. Kala said people would love the real me, but i wasn't too sure. 
I couldn't see how i would ever meet a man who would accept me for who i am. But i guess i still had loads of time to worry about that. I was in no hurry to be with anyone just yet.

Being heiress was easy when i had my Mother's guidance. She still wouldn't let me handle the finances, but that was okay. I knew that as soon as i became an adult i would have access to everything.

Kala's Pov

"You really should stop smoking." I said disapprovingly to Elaina. "We have a child now. You could at least wash your hands after smoking so he doesn't have to smell that on your hands."
"Why are you so sensitive to me smoking? I don't get it."
"I work out. I know how unhealthy it is. You should listen to me more. You know i know these things."
We lay together in bed, cuddling. I enjoyed watching her naked body pressed against mine. It was so hot! It was perfect and had all the right forms.
"I know you do, but i can make my own life choices. Though i agree on washing my hands before touching Peter," she admitted.
"Well at least that's something," I said, still watching her body form itself around mine. She sat on top of me and i had her in full view. Her beautiful round breasts and a slim waist, playing with my mind. All the things i could do to her...
She kissed me tenderly and we crawled under the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment