Thursday, November 26, 2015

3.7 An Eventful Year

We were all sitting at the dinner table one night when Skylar had finally arrived home from work.
"So, the reason i have gathered us all for dinner is actually to discuss a very important manner." I started out, while both Skylar and William watched me. I took a mouthful of the garden salad William had made for us.
"I believe it is time for change," I said after having swallowed.
"What kind of change did you have in mind?" Skylar asked, putting down her fork.
"The two of us have lived our entire lives in this house," I said to Skylar. "I think it is time for an upgrade. Most of the appliances break all the time and the walls look just terrible! And i also believe it is time for a make-over to all of us." I looked at them both.
"What's wrong with my outfit?" Skylar asked offensive.
"Well nothing is wrong with it, but don't you want your inner style to reflect on the outside? I really think this is what we need," I said earnestly.
"Alright, if it makes you happy dear," William said with a smile.
"Thank you my love," I kissed him on the cheek.

We went to work right away. We started by buying new clothes and go to the salon for new hairstyles. Afterwards we went to talk to contractors about rebuilding the entire house. After nine months of living in a hotel, which wasn't exactly cheap, the builders informed us that it was all done. 

We had hired interior decorators to do the insides, and it looked absolutely amazing!








We had spend every single simoleon we had but we loved it. I was especially happy with the garden. I couldn't wait to get out there and tend to my beautiful plants.
We now had three bedrooms and five bathrooms.
We had sold every peace of furniture from the old house, except the work out equipment and the painting my Mom had made of me. Otherwise all our furniture were new and we were very happy with the outcome.
William was in love with our new kitchen and the bar in the living room. He needed a nice kitchen for his work and now he could practice his drink making.

A week after we  had moved into our new home, William invited me out on a date down to the local bar.
We enjoyed a couple of drinks until he took my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. We danced a little bit until he took a hold of me and started kissing my neck like we were a couple of teenagers.
"I love you Kylie," he said as he looked me into my eyes. I felt like he could see right into my soul.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you don't mind me doing this." He lowered himself to the floor.
"Kylie Bloom, will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I squealed, jumping up and down. He placed the ring onto my finger and i looked at it. It was so beautiful! I couldn't believe how happy i was. William didn't see me as crazy or far out like a lot of people did. He saw me as a gentle soul he needed to protect and he sincerely cared about me.

That night i didn't have those strange dreams i usually had. It was romantic, sweet and lovely.

"Do you, Kylie Bloom, take William Navarro as your husband?"
"I do." I said with tears in my eyes.
"And do you, William Navarro, take Kylie Bloom as your wife?"
"I do." He looked at me with love in his eyes.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," The priest said to William.
We kissed while everyone clapped.
When it turned night we had the hottest sex i had ever had. It was both tender and wild. Afterwards i had to throw up. 
Two days later i gave birth to quadruplets! Two boys and two girls. We named them number 1, number 2, number 3 and number 4. I thought it was strange names but William insisted. 
"That way we can know who is who," he said. 

When i woke up i was full of happiness and was very content with my life. I was going to be married to the love of my life!

We held the wedding on a Sunday in our home. We had set up a wedding arch in one of the room that divided the other rooms on the ground floor.
We had invited few guests. It seemed that William's friends weren't pleased with his choice in bride, so they weren't attending. Most people didn't like me. They thought i was crazy and they just didn't care to get to know the real me. William knew about my illness. He supported me and always helped me remember to take my medicine. It happened a couple of times where i forgot it and he found me talking to people in a room where i was all alone.
Since then I had to promise him to always take my medicine. I had even an alarm on my phone that told me when i had to take it so i wouldn't forget again.
When it was time for the ceremony we all gathered around the wedding arch.
We said our vows and exchanged rings. It was beautiful. I loved him so much it almost hurt!
Afterwards we ate wedding cake in the kitchen. We were just enough people to sit around the dinner table.
We chatted all night long with our guests. Soon time had flown by very quickly and it was time for the guests to leave.
"Have a nice night," Kala said with a wink as she held me close. "I'm so happy for you dear. You've really found yourself a wonderful man." She left, waving back at me. I missed Kala a lot. It was still strange to me that she wasn't living with us anymore. But she had her own family to take care of. As would i soon, hopefully.


Two months later i was still not pregnant. I didn't know what was wrong! How could i not be pregnant? William and I loved each other very much. That should be enough.
We didn't want to jump to conclusions, but we had been talking about getting a check up on the hospital.
To avoid stress i had turned to fishing. Yes, fishing. It wasn't enough with plants and paiting, i had to have something else. Something new to take my mind off the things that were going on at the moment.
I had taken a cab to go to Oasis Springs park as I needed to see some new surroundings. It was a  nice cool night. William was at work and Skylar was at home hacking money from various accounts. I told her that some day it would bite her in the butt, but she said she could handle it. That she had control over everything. I didn't want to tell her that she was the only one. I felt like i had no control over my life. I thought that now we were married we were meant to be pregnant right away, but no. I wanted a lot of children, but if this was the way it was supposed to be, i would be happy if we could at least just have one baby.
Maybe this is my punishment, I thought as i kept checking if i had a bite. Maybe i am not supposed to have children. But God, please God, let me have just one child. I want it so badly. Then i will be a good girl. I will take my medicine every night and i will be good to William and everybody else and i will never judge anyone ever again. 
God damn it! I couldn't keep control over my thoughts anymore. They swirled around in one big mess about why i wasn't pregnant and what things i could do to get pregnant.
Finally i caught a fish. It was a tiny little thing but it gave me pleasure and i felt more at ease, knowing that i was able to do something right. Except for killing a fish of course.



I will not be uploading their new house because it contains a lot of CC!


No comments:

Post a Comment