Friday, November 20, 2015

2.9 Dreams and Meanings

Being pregnant was definitely tough on my mood. The only time i felt at ease was when i was cooking.
At this point i was huge! I were 8½ months pregnant and ready to burst. My hormones were all over the place and i was sick of it. I got into fights with Robi every day over petty little things. I would scream, then he would scream and one of us, usually I, would leave the house for an hour or two to cool off. I couldn't wait to get this baby out of me.

Then on a cool Wednesday morning i gave birth to a healthy baby girl we named Kylie. she was adorable and i loved her so much!
Robi would again feed the baby the last bottle of infant formula of the day.
And I would do it the rest of the day.
We had redecorated Kaylin's old room to fit for the newborn.
I thought that everything would be alright once i had the baby, but i was wrong. We still fought. About how he was never home and when he was he was absent to his new daughter.
I had completely lost self control in the food department. I would bake brownies and binge on them eating one plate after another.
My hips had become more noticeably after giving birth two times, but i didn't care about that. What i did care about however, was that i was gaining weight rapidly. I was so sad about my weight gain, fighting with Robi, having no energy and constantly had to deal with sick-up and diapers. My life had become one big roller coaster of misery. I missed my Mom and Dad, Nic was gone, Kaylin weren't speaking to me. I needed change. But i didn't know how to do it. What needed to be changed?

Then it was time for Robi's birthday. We was going to be an elder and i hoped that that would calm things a bit.
I baked the famous chocolate cake, the recipe that had been passed on from my Mother down to me.
He had come home from work to my chocolate surprise. He seemed to like it as he went to blow out the candles right away.
We sat down and enjoyed the cake together.
"So, what did you wish for?" I said winking at him.
"Don't be like that," he sneered at me.
"Wha-what did i do?" I said surprised.
"You're trying to flirt with me, that's what. Don't think it will work."
"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm just being nice to you. I baked the cake, bought candles..." Tears started showing in my eyes.
"I never asked  you to bake a cake or buy candles, which i think is kind of childish honey," he said with a superior glance at me.
I burst out crying, running from the room.
"Mom?" Skylar said frightened, as i passed her on the stairs.
"Dad what's wrong with Mom?" She asked as she descended the stairs.
"Your mother is just overemotional. I think she's on her period." He said to his oldest daughter.
"Kala there's cake! Come down!" Skylar called to her cousin.
"Did you hear? Mom's on her period, and it's making her cranky and overemotional. I hope i never get a period." Skylar said as the two girls sat down to enjoy the cake together, that I had made for Robi.
"Do you even know what a period is?" Kala asked Skylar.
"Well, no but it must be horrible because Mom were crying a lot!"
Kala shook her head. She knew exactly what was going on.


Third Person Pov

Phoebe were walking down the street a Sunday evening, looking around for other simmers. But the streets were barren. Nobody were within miles of her. 
The bar towered in front of her as she made her way over there. No, i can't, she thought and turned away, once again walking down the street. 
Then suddenly a figure appeared at the end of the street. Who was that?
She neared it with caution, thinking about how many different beings that person could be inside. It could have taken the form of a great dragon or a mall ant, but no, it had to be a sim. Why? What was the being trying to say? 
When she was up close she could see who it was. It was Nicolas, her lost brother! Suddenly she was in his old bedroom. She was lying on his bed while he stood at the end of the bed, looking down at her.
"Wake up, Phoebe! A voice said. She knew she was awake but Nicolas didn't know that. He kept saying "wake up, Phoebe! Wake up, Phoebe! You're children needs you. Help them before it is to late! Help them Phoebe!" She looked up and now Nicolas was Robi. He was standing with a whip in his hands, his eyes very dark and mysterious.
"Do you need a spank Phoebe?" He grinned horribly at her as his face suddenly changed and he was now the picture of Satan that Skylar had once drawn. He said in a hoarse, horrible voice: "Do you need spanking Phoebe? My dear you look pale. I bet you would like some spanking!" And he whipped the whip at her leg. He did it again and again, every time she screamed with pain. She now realized she was tied up on the bed, in only her bra and panties. 
"I think you've been a bad girl, Phoebe," It said with Robi's voice. Phoebe screamed and screamed. Someone was pulling at her arm...

"God damn it Phoebe! Wake up!" Robi screamed at her. She sat up with a start. It took her a minute to realize where she was. She was in her bed in her and Robi's shared bedroom. Robi was standing next to her, his grip on her arm. She looked up at him. Was she scared? She wasn't sure of the feeling she had, but that dream had definitely scared the living hell out of her.
"What happened?" She said calmly like nothing had happened. 
"Phoebe, holy jesus! Have you any idea what you've done?!" He looked behind him where Skylar and Kala stood holding each other, looking very scared.
She looked up at him again and asked: "What exactly have i done?" In a very innocent voice.
"Phoebe, you've been screaming your head off for a good thirty minutes. You woke up everyone in the house. You were almost impossible to wake. What in god's name were you dreaming?" He was a bit more calm now that she was awake, but he still had a firm grip on her arm.
"Please let go of me Robi." He lifted his grip and ran his hand through his grey hair all the while looking at her with a puzzled glaze. 
She removed the  covers and stood up. 
The girls gasped as they looked down at her legs. 
"Phoebe!" Robi said standing back. They looked at her as if she was a freak. "What?"
"Mommy your legs!" Skylar screamed!
She looked down on what was supposed to be her legs, but looked more like a car accident. There were large whip marks all over them, exactly where she had been whipped in her dream. But how can that be? She thought. 
"Skylar i need to talk to your mother. Kala will you take her out for ice cream, please?" He handed her some money.
"Sure Uncle." And she dragged a scared looking Skylar out of the room. When they heard the front door close, Robi turned to Phoebe and said: "You just couldn't keep your mouth shut." He lowered himself towards the floor at the end of the bed and took out what looked exactly like the whip in her dream. He quietly locked the bedroom door and turned around to face her. 
"Robi, what are you doing with that thing? Why are you locking the door?"
"Why is it so hard to discipline you? It's like you love the pain i'm inflicting upon you."
"What? What the hell are you talking about Robi? We have to do something here. Put that down!" She screamed as he raised his hand and the whip.
She fell to the ground, screaming just like in the dream, but this time she wasn't bound to the bed. This time she could fight against it. When he raised his arm once more, she quickly grabbed his right leg with both hands and pulled. He fell hard right on his butt. He yelled out in pain as she heard a crack from his behind. She jumped over him and unlocked the door, running out into the hall. But wait. Something was wrong here. This wasn't her house! She didn't have that large painting of the Dragon Cave in China, or the other painting of the Tomb of The Burning Sands in Egypt. Where was she? 
Suddenly she heard a thud, and she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head. She fell forward down the stairs. She felt as both her legs broke under her, her arm twisted out under her in a strange way and she couldn't move her head.
"You just had to meddle." He said, while he leaned against the railing. "I'm going to enjoy this..."

"Mommy! Wake up!" Her daughter said earnestly, pulling at her mother's arms.
"Mhm?" Phoebe said as she slowly opened her eyes. It had been a crazy dream but here stood her beautiful young daughter. She sat up, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. 
"Mommy Skylar took my doll again!" She whined. 
"Oh dear. Well tell her it is your doll and that your Mommy said she have to give it back."
"Okay Mommy!" she said while running out of the door. "Skylar, Mommy says you have to give it back!" Phoebe heard her youngest daughter yell to her big sister. Kids. She couldn't believe she was fourty years old and a mother of two daughters. She pulled herself out of bed, put on her robe and walked to the bathroom. She tried to wash away the awful dream with a shower, but it stuck there like a mole on your skin. It wouldn't disappear. What could have caused her to have such a dirty, wrong, horrible dream? What did it mean? Usually dreams is a kind of mirror of your unconsciousness. It means something about events in your life. She spend the morning thinking about what it could mean, while she made breakfast for her kids. 
She had a feeling about what it could mean. She had played with the idea for a while now, actually for years. Robi and her had fights weekly now, not daily, but she still thought it would be a good idea both for their sake and for the children's. She just needed the courage to do it. She had no idea how he would react and she was afraid of it. 

Robi's Pov

Another hard day at work and yet again i was coming home to an ungrateful wife who bickered at me for everything and anything. It was like i couldn't do anything right anymore. I might not always have made things easy for her, with being at work all the time and working at home with practicing chess and charisma, but i had to do it so we would have food on the table. At least i still found time for the kids. She couldn't blame me for being absence there! Not that she wouldn't try, but the kids would run to me when i came home, jumping up into my arms. Skylar used to do it all the time, but now she's gotten too big, it's only Kylie that does it. 
"Hi honey," I said as i entered out home. 
"Hi Robi." She looked tired. Had she been crying again?
"Are you okay?" I said suddenly feeling bad for her. Maybe i was too hard on her sometimes. 
"Yes, yes," She sniffled. "Actually no, i have to talk to  you. I sent the kids to the store to get some vegetables so we could talk in private."
"Okaay?" I was getting quite nervous now.
"Come sit down," She took my hand and we sat down at the table. "Listen, i've been thinking that this isn't working out anymore. Us bickering and fighting is bad for our relationship and for the children. I don't want them to grow up hating us for ruining their childhood with fights all the time."
"So what are you thinking we should do?" I asked quietly, dreading the answer.
She breathed in and out heavily before saying: "I think we should either get a divorce," she held her breath, as did i, "or we could give couples therapy a chance. I don't actually want a divorce. I still love you, sort of. I mean i have feelings for you, but we've been through so much and it has kind of torn us apart somehow. Don't you feel the distance between us as well?" The look she sent me was sort of pleading. Or was it simply sadness of the situation we were now in?
"Yes," I replied, "yes i feel it too. I think therapy would be good to try. I want us to stick together. I meant it when i said all those years ago that i would love you no matter what. I want us to be together forever. And i will do whatever it takes for that to happen." We looked sweetly at each other while holding hands over the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment